Fun2Raise is currently hiring for the following position:
Advertising and Marketing SALES Account Executive
Are you ready to make a real difference? Do you have a knack for sales and want a career that is both fun and serves a greater purpose? We are an innovative fundraising company for schools, sports and community organizations. At Fun2Raise, we believe that children should not be put at risk going door-to-door fundraising. We do all the work, and the kids and their families receive all of the benefits.
As an Advertising Account Executive, you are instrumental in these efforts by building relationships with businesses in the community by helping them reach a captive and targeted market through uniques advertising projects. This is a Sales Position!
1. You will be providing consultative advertising sales to businesses in these communities
2. Building strong relationships with clients, helping them reach their marketing goals
3. Prospect for new business opportunities
4. Strategize with sales team to meet project goals and deadlines
Qualified candidates will have experience in sales/generating leads, cold calling, closing business and managing clients by meeting sales goals. Advertising Sales a plus. Full Time opportunities available. Must have reliable transportation. Base plus commission structure.
Freelance Graphic Designer
Are you ready to make a real difference? Are you creative and proficient in both graphic design web and social media? Do you have a real attention to detail? Do you want to be a part of an environment that is both fun and serves a greater purpose?
We are an innovative fundraising company for schools, sports and community organizations. At Fun2Raise, we let kids be kids, parents be parents and the professionals (that’s us) raise all the FUNDS.
As a Freelance Designer/Artist at Fun2Raise you are instrumental in these efforts by helping us grow both our print and online presence. We are currently seeking a part-time Multimedia Freelance Designer to work with our growing company, this position could eventually grow into full time.
– Layout detailed projects
– Create innovative print & digital ad campaigns for clients
– Update and maintain our WordPress website with creative solutions
– Design content and help build awareness for Fun2Raise social media outlets
– Conceptualize the overall Fun2Raise brand
– Implement and adhere to strict deadlines
– Collaborate with other designers, project coordinators and internal sales staff
The ideal candidate is:
– Extremely detail-oriented
– Creative and motivated to know industry trends/standards in both print and web
– Able to multi-task efficiently
– Willing to learn and grow
– Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, HTML & WordPress
– Comfortable working with Excel and Word
Must have flexible schedule. Local candidates only. Medical Benefits currently not offered.
Job Type: Part-time (15-20 hours a week) with potential for inside placement
Job Location: Plymouth, MN
Required experience: 1 year minimum in both print, web and social media
Please send resume and references to Jodi@fun2raise.com