Spring Break is here! Vacation or Staycation…We have ideas for YOU!
- Take a trip to a mall or Mall of America
- Get outdoors – go for a hike, fly a kite, or find a new park or playground
- Go see a movie
- Make your own movie theatre at home… make tickets, popcorn and go get your favorite candy!
- Have a campfire – make s’mores!
- Visit the sculpture garden
- Visit a museum you’ve never been to
- Visit one of the many indoor waterparks in the area
- Cook something together as a family – have a homemade pizza night or create an ice cream buffet with fun toppings
- Have a board game night at home or work on a puzzle
- Go for a bike ride
- Go to the zoo!
- Visit an indoor trampoline park or amusement center
- Play a game of family volleyball, kickball or baseball
- Have a sidewalk chalk art contest on your driveway with the neighbors
- Create a scavenger hunt for your kids
- Go to a local hotel and have a slumber party/pool party
- Pitch a tent in your backyard and camp out
- Do a spa night with your kids, give massages, manicures and pedicures to each other
- Go get a treat like frozen yogurt or ice cream
Let spring break be a chance for your family to reconnect and have some bonding time, whether you are going away or staying in town, spending quality time with our kids and families, you are making memories that last a lifetime!
Happy Spring Break!