Duties of F2R Marketing:
- F2R Marketing will create, produce, and deliver all products selected to the Organization for distribution by the Organization to its members and families.
- Prior Approval. F2R Marketing will place all advertisements in accordance with the Organization’s approval.
- F2R Marketing will communicate with the Organization about the progress and status of all products and will inform the Organization of any delays or problems encountered.
Duties of Organization
- The Organization understands that F2R Marketing may require the Organization to communicate with its families and/or members to advance sales efforts and to send information/links regarding products and agrees to do so in the time and manner as requested by F2R Marketing.
- The Organization agrees that all information given to F2R Marketing for inclusion in products will be complete, accurate and true to the best of the Organization’s knowledge.
- Any products, including associated promotional materials, are the sole property of F2R Marketing and are core to F2R Marketing’s business. Neither the Organization nor a third party hired by it will copy, duplicate, recreate, or resell any such projects, including any promotional materials.
- The Organization will distribute products, in accordance with F2R instructions, to its families within 7 days of delivery of the product by F2R Marketing. Failure to distribute within 7 days will result in the forfeiture of the product gift.
- F2R Marketing will deliver monetary gifts following the distribution of the products to the Organization’s families. The monetary gifts will be as follows:
- $250.00 for a printed calendar
- $250.00 for a printed directory
- $500.00 for a digital calendar
All product orders are considered final and noncancellable and will be put into production immediately.